1. — Do you sell Curity diapers? If not, do you know where I can get them? When my children were small, these were the best. Are there better ones? [Answer]
> 2. — How does the Cotton Kid diaper compare to the Mother-ease Sandy?? [Answer]
3. — You don't carry the Mother-ease, Sandy's diaper, or Rikki cover, do you? [Answer]
4. — A friend of mind told me that I could buy Gerber Heavy Duty DSQ prefolds from Born To Love, but I don't see them on your web site. Do you offer this product? I'm a little shy of the Chinese prefolds since I've heard they tend to shrink and wear faster than the Gerber. Thanks for your help. [Answer]
5. — I'd like to order a Bravado nursing bra and need the equivalent of a 38DD. Should I order an M+ or L+? [Answer]
6. — I would like to order a Bravado bra and need help with sizing. Do I just order the same size that I wore before? Do I need to measure myself? If so, how? [Answer]
7. — I am set to order fitted diapers. I am wondering which is better - Velcro® or all snap closure? Does either one wear-out any faster than the other? Pros and Cons? Is Velcro® easier for baby to get out of than snap? HELP!!!! [Answer]
8. — I would like to know when to use the doublers and liners. Can they be used with fitted diapers for toddlers on a regular basis or for those long car trips or mall walks? [Answer]
9. — I am really anxious about switching to cloth as I am familiar with the disposables since I used them solely on my first child. But at the same time I need to save money in the long run. I have a 3 year old who refuses to train for nights and I believe that using cloth may be a better option for his training, and I have a one year old who is already at 30lbs. I would like the convenience of a disposable diaper (as much as possible) in a cloth diaper that is easily put on and cleaned no wrapping or folding please. This cloth diaper will also need to be able to absorb well as we tend to be out a lot and baby could wear a diaper up to 3-4 hours on occasion. Also any advice on how to get a sitter to change cloth more easily? Scared of spending and losing out convenience!!!! HELP!!!! [Answer]
10. — I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, adopted at 20 months. She is not yet using the potty, and I would like to switch to cloth diapers now. Can you recommend what is best for an older child who might be working on potty training soon? She is pretty slightly built, and I don't want a really thick diaper etc. that wouldn't allow her free movement. Thanks! [Answer]
11. — I have a client who is allergic to latex and plastic do you have a disposable product that he could use? If so how do I order it, and what does it cost? [Answer]
12. — I am looking for info on cloth diapers, types, cost effectiveness, cleaning, durability. Please provide me with any helpful info you have. Thanks. [Answer]
13. — How do you sew your own cloth diapers? [Answer]
14. — I want to know more about diapers. I have a homework for my college about making a advertising campaign. [Answer]
15. — My baby is due in Feb 2001! What size should I start with? Should I wait until baby is here to buy cloth diaper, or can I start sooner? [Answer]
16. — We will be using Chinese Prefolds for the first few months and then we'll be using the Motherease diapers and we need to know what size covers we should buy. I am interested in the Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap, the Babykins Lined Wraps, maybe a Snap Vinyl Wrap, and some pull ons. Do I need to purchase the covers a size up in order for them to fit over the diaper? Is it different depending on the brand of the cover? [Answer]
17. — My baby is due in September. Any tips for cloth diapering a newborn? I wasn't successful using cloth with my first baby. [Answer]
18. — Could you tell me if the Weleda products contain any nut products or egg, it's a strange question but I have two children who are highly allergic to these items along with many other allergies and I would like to try out some natural products with less or no chemicals in them. I wouldn't even mind some home made recipes for this and for cloth wipes. [Answer]
19. — I would like to know how to wash cloth menstrual pads? How many I would approximately need for a moderate flow 4 day cycle? Are they available in a solid color such as natural or white?? Also, approximately how long should they last me?? [Answer]
20. — Do Snug-to-fit diapers fit chubby babies better than Babykins? (around waist.) [Answer]
21. — I am currently using a diaper service with hand-me-down Prorap and Diaperap diaper covers. The Proraps seem to prevent urine leaks, but not poop leaks. I have to wash the diaper cover (and sometimes his clothing if the wetness wicks to his clothing) almost every time he poops. It seems like I might as well be using AIO's since I have to wash the diaper covers anyway. Is there a diaper cover that is especially good for this problem, or will this occur with any cover? [Answer]
22. — I really only have one question as far as cloth diaper reliability. Do they leak any more or less than disposables? When I used them on my nephews, the covers were still made of plastic and were scratchy and not terribly reliable for containing everything. Has that improved also? [Answer]
23. — My goal is to have something that is breathable and waterproof. I hate changing my baby's clothes because of the wetness coming through. Please advise me on the best thing to solve my problem. [Answer]
24. — Leaking Covers: Does it have anything to do with how they are washed? [Answer]
25. — I noticed on the Aristocrats packaging it said untreated Wool Soaker. Do I need to add Lanolin or do anything special before I use it for the first time? My baby is not due until Sept. I would like to be ready. [Answer]
26. — I have twins and really want to switch to cloth dipes. However I need to know a few things. How many diapers will I need? [Answer]
27. — How many covers for twins? [Answer]
28. — What kind of diapers are best for 13 month olds and older? [Answer]
29. — I really like the diaper covers with Velcro®, but are they the best choice? [Answer]
30. — I am looking for convience and diapers that won't cost me an arm and a leg up front. [Answer]
31. — What are the best diaper covers? [Answer]
32. — Are there any sites that give discounts to Moms of twins or more? I could really use a discount as I am a single mom, and looking for a way to cut down on the costs of things. Thank you in advance for your advice! [Answer]
33. — Do you recommend washing the diaper covers before their first use? If so, machine or hand wash? Hot water or warm? Regular detergent or Dreft? [Answer]
This article compliments of Born to Love.
Send questions, comments, and suggestions to: email@example.com
Born to Love articles are written by Catherine McDiarmid-Watt
Born to Love is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees.
NOTE: All logos, company names, brands, images, trademarks and other intellectual property are the property of their respective owners.
Born to Love is a participant in the eBay Partner Network, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to eBay.com.
Copyright © 1978 - BorntoLove.com - All Rights Reserved.
Last updated - January 11, 2017